I can't believe it has taken me this long to discover the joy of outdoor yoga. I did yoga session in my back-garden a few weeks ago, but thought it would only be enjoyable on sunny days. Today, I decided to do it on a cloudy but warm day and it was better than the first time because there was no glare from the sun. I have decided to do yoga outdoors as much as I can for the rest of summer.
As it always happens, one discovers simple pleasures too late. I discovered the joy of night walks around the beach after the summer had passed in Holland. It was the same with walks on the downs behind my house. I prefer to walk when there aren't too many people around, which is only after sunset, but only started walking when the days were so long that people were about till 9:30 pm. In any case, better late than never.
As it always happens, one discovers simple pleasures too late. I discovered the joy of night walks around the beach after the summer had passed in Holland. It was the same with walks on the downs behind my house. I prefer to walk when there aren't too many people around, which is only after sunset, but only started walking when the days were so long that people were about till 9:30 pm. In any case, better late than never.
No comments:
Post a Comment