I own many more books than I thought, which I only realized as I was going through the cupboard in my bedroom this morning. My personal collection is nowhere near as large as my parents', but I still have a good 50 books. When I am in Bristol, I prefer to either borrow books from the public library or read them on Kindle. I have limited space in my AirBnB and moving books there would add a measure of permanence to my living arrangements in Bristol which I am not prepared for yet. I am not a big one for decorating my living space. My apartment in Bombay didn't have a single piece of decoration and my room in Bristol just has photos of my family and a naughty poster gifted by a dear friend. My books are the only personal effects that would mark a space as mine. If I decide to make my home in England and fate permits me to, I will move my books there. Until then, my books will stay here.
Saturday, February 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment