This is my 300th post but I am not going to blog about it because I don't remember what my 200th or 100th post was about. And if I cannot look back and reflect on the journey what is the point of blogging about milestones.
Today, I attended an lecture at the RBI Archives. The lecture was long and boring but I was hoping to connect with the lecturer and some of the attendees for my research afterwards. To raise my profile among the speakers, I decided to ask a dumb question. I don't have a fear of speaking in public but anxiety has a way of creeping up on you when you least expect it. I found myself shaking as I asked the question. I have an inkling why but that is a topic for another (or several) blog posts. The only thing to do when you are faced with mild anxiety is to power through it, and that is exactly what I did.
No comments:
Post a Comment