Monday, February 13, 2023

Last Few Days in 46 Romney Avenue

When I finalised my house move, I thought I would somewhat savour my last few days in this house. Its definitely been more comfortable than my last house in Bristol, my landlady is a dear, and the price is unbeatable. I thought I would savour the view of the meadow while sipping my evening tea, for instance.  But, the truth is I can't wait to move. My housemates still get on my nerves as much as they did when I was looking for a place. I keep telling myself that in another few days, I won't have to see or even think of them ever again, but, by God, do they make it difficult to feel charitably towards them. I do feel that I have been quite unlucky with housemates, but I admit that its not all them. I think I am too old to live like a student any more. Put three amazing housemates with me, and I am sure I would still have had problems with them. In any case, this change is long overdue and there is no point in looking back. 

No comments: