So, I got back to Bristol without incident. As I was sitting at Bombay airport waiting for my flight, a part of me was nervous about my upset tummy and another part knew that i would be fine. The first hour of the flight was a bit rough, as my anxiety was in overdrive. But, I managed to calm down, and stated listening to a 7-hour-long podcast, which is ideal for a 10-hour flight. I also managed to start reading The Art of Loving by Eric Frome until I was put off by his homophobia. I even managed to sleep like a baby for about 20 minutes, which never happens in flights, least of all when the middle seat is occupied. So, all in all, it was much better than my flight over. The coach ride to Bristol was pretty good too. I missed the coach that I knew I would be incredibly lucky to catch, but found another soon after. Small mercies, I know, but sometimes you gotta hang on to them.
Friday, January 13, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment