Today's post was always going be about housing, but its now what I thought it would be up till about an hour ago. My stoner housemate sent an email sent an email asking me and the other Indian to make less noise in the morning. To be fair to him, it was as polite as he could manage. He has been the bane of my existence since even before Betty moved out, and I often think this house would be much more liveable if not for him. But, this post is not about the various ways in which he menaces me. I replied to his email as courteously as I could, committing to be quieter in the mornings, while requesting him to be quieter in the night. What I wasn't prepared for is the other Indian's response. I had imagined him to be a deep sleeper who isn't disturbed by the pothead talking loudly on the phone and stomping up and down the stairs at night. But this dude didn't hold back. He told the stoner that he was often woken up by a cacophony in the middle of the night. Its such a relief to know that I am not the only one who finds him annoying.
Tuesday, October 25, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment