This evening, after a date that ended a bit sooner than I expected, I tramped up to Brandon Hill, one of the first places I visited when I Bristol six years ago and still my favourite place in the city. This is not a post about my life in Bristol. I will save that for another day when I am feeling less sleepy. This is a darkness and solitude appreciation post. The street lights had been switched off atop Brandon hill, possibly to save electricity. That also kept many people away I suppose. Tonight wasn't as peaceful as my night walks on Scheveningen beach, But, it was the closest since then. For some people, finding companionship or company is the cure for loneliness. For others, solitude is the cure. I think I belong to the second category.
Friday, October 28, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment