When the body speaks, one eventually has to listen. I have been having a troublesome physical symptom for the past few weeks and was mostly ignoring it. Its a classic anxiety symptom that I have had before, but one which could also indicate a serious medical condition. I was hoping it would go away by itself as they usually do, but its gotten worse over the past few days. So, its finally time to listen.
I have been exercising harder than usual to take my mind off the events of the past few months. That, and being busy at work has worked for the most part. But, maybe I've been pushing myself too hard on both the professional and physical front, and my personal life has been, lets just, say eventful.
Now, its time to move down a few gears on the exercise front and remove some stressors from my life. Identify what is not serving me and let go off it, as Adrienne says.
With experience, one knows exactly what to let go off, what to change and what to keep. Such situations can sometimes bring extraordinary clarity about life. When one is forced to prioritize one's well-being,what really matters and what doesn't becomes apparent.
I have been exercising harder than usual to take my mind off the events of the past few months. That, and being busy at work has worked for the most part. But, maybe I've been pushing myself too hard on both the professional and physical front, and my personal life has been, lets just, say eventful.
Now, its time to move down a few gears on the exercise front and remove some stressors from my life. Identify what is not serving me and let go off it, as Adrienne says.
With experience, one knows exactly what to let go off, what to change and what to keep. Such situations can sometimes bring extraordinary clarity about life. When one is forced to prioritize one's well-being,what really matters and what doesn't becomes apparent.
No comments:
Post a Comment