Some Haikus
When she broke my heart, I was relieved to know I had a heart,
An almost love is also love.
A clogged gut and a clogged heart go hand in hand.
A bad cold is the distance between 'healthy' and 'not sick'.
Angst is a poet's fuel, boredom is the spark.
And a limerick
If only large people, didn't have to make small talk,
Life would be so easy, I say
I'd just stand there and nod, while you talked your head off
And then we'd both be on our way
And a short poem
When you love someone,
when you fear someone,
when you miss someone,
you feel it in your stomach.
So,when your tummy trips,
ask not what you ate
but what eats you.
When she broke my heart, I was relieved to know I had a heart,
An almost love is also love.
A clogged gut and a clogged heart go hand in hand.
A bad cold is the distance between 'healthy' and 'not sick'.
Angst is a poet's fuel, boredom is the spark.
And a limerick
If only large people, didn't have to make small talk,
Life would be so easy, I say
I'd just stand there and nod, while you talked your head off
And then we'd both be on our way
And a short poem
When you love someone,
when you fear someone,
when you miss someone,
you feel it in your stomach.
So,when your tummy trips,
ask not what you ate
but what eats you.
No comments:
Post a Comment