Tomorrow, I am seeing a new physio for my shoulder, the fourth in 18 months. I am not a physio-shopper. I gave all the previous ones at least four to five visits to fix me. The first and the third one helped but only up to a point. I soon reached a plateau with them, and my efforts to get off the plateau by ramping up beyond a point resulted in me falling off the plateau. My last fall came three weeks ago, when I was trying out a new routine. Nothing cracked, or split, but I knew I had injured myself. Then, a week late I came down with Covid, so I haven't been putting much strain on my shoulder for three weeks now. To be honest, I haven't even give it much thought, with all that's happening in the world and the round of bad luck I have been having in my own life. Maybe being distracted from my shoulder problem is a good thing. I will treat it just like any other problem in my life, to be managed, not be be fixated over. Maybe all I needed to do is find the right pyhsio and not go overboard with the rehabilitation exercises.
Saturday, March 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment