My throat held up for the most part, and I didn't go to pieces. Even thought two buses didn't turn up, and the bus that did took an hour. It did feel like fate was continuing to toy with me. But, what do you do? Ride the crests, cling on during the troughs, remember? Tomorrow is another five-hour teaching day, and I am fast discovering that shelving to-do-things mentally needs practice. Taking on the stress of everything that needs to be done is a recipe for breakdown. "I will worry about this at XXX point in the future". Maybe I will be able to do a better job of its if I worried about it now, but too bad. The world is growing madder by the day, and me teaching dodgy economics slightly less badly isn't going to make a hoot of difference.
Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment