Saturday, March 12, 2022
Hardiness
I was at dinner with some work colleagues today. One of them was talking about her job and how one had to be hardy to do it since it involved seeing students at their worst. I immediately thought about how unhardy I feel at the moment. The module I thought would be an easy ride is stressing me out the most. The assignment brief is very unclear and students are coming to me with queries that I don't know the answer to them. I am trying not to care, but it is difficult. And, this is just the first assignment. Goodness knows what she has cooked up for the second one. What else can I do other than tell myself that its not my fault, not my problem, and not my assignment? The answer is this too shall pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment