Saturday, March 26, 2022
Clocks Go Forward 2022
The clocks go forward tonight, and, as is my ritual, I did the Cozy Winter yoga practice and went back to my clocks post from the past. The last post talked bout how life had not gone according to plan but had not gone too badly either. I had not finished my PhD but at least I had a job. The past five months have been challenging, to put it mildly, and the past few weeks even more so. My brush with insomnia last November, my the rise of Omicron, my own Omicron scare, the stress of travelling to India and travelling back and my poor sleep in India. And, then coping with Covid and a heavy teaching load back in the UK. I could go on and on, and I have. But, the important thing is I am still standing and I am still hopeful. Bruised but not broken. Not that there is anything wrong with being broken, and I have been broken in the past and have had to put myself together again. But, I am not broken at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment