Thursday, March 24, 2022

Coping With What A Days

 Today's post, which comes after a hiatus was supposed to be about teaching. But, I am going to save it for another day. Today marks the end of my phase of heavy teaching this semester. Now comes a tsunami of grading. But, with grading, there is nothing to do but to hold your nose and carry on till you finish. Today is a cause for celebration, because I came down Covid the week before my heavy teaching phase began. The only way the timing could have been worse is if I had come down with it the week I was teaching. It manifested as the worst throat infection I have had in 14 years. The last time I had a throat infection was back in 2008 in Delhi, following which I would catch a cold every time I exercised a bit too much. I didn't work out properly for four years after that. This one, too, took ages to pass, and I finally feel well enough to go for a run tomorrow. But, yes, the past two weeks have been tough, and its not like the semester is over. But, I got through the tough patch, and I am still standing. The teaching didn't go as great as I had planned, but more about that tomorrow. The important thing is I gave it my best shot and I am done with it. And, I have also decided to start blogging regularly again. I missed blogging and how it soothes my soul. 

No comments: