Sunday, November 26, 2023

Weekly Blog

(Apologies in advance for a very navel-gazey blog )And, just like that my blog has turned into a weekly. My past few entries have all been a week apart, and all written on Sunday. The truth is that with events in Gaza occupying so much mindspace, there is little room left for musing about life. I have no expert analysis to offer, and there is not catharsis to be gained from writing about how the genocide makes me feel. As I wrote last week, I have managed to put some fences around the issue in my mind (if I knew anyone affected that wouldn't be possible), but the real estate that the fence surrounds is still pretty large. My past few entries have been about my role in the protest, and I have nothing new to say about that. So, I'm in a situation where I don't have anything to say on Gaza, or about anything else. 

No comments: