Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Elements Again

 Today, I restarted Elements, the bodyweight programme that had shown promising results for my shoulder last year for a bit. My last physio (number 4) turned out to be a dud. He is out of ideas but too roud to admit so. he didn't change a single exercise from last time. So, I have decided to drop him and go back to Elements. But, this time I am going to do it differently. I am going to take it super-slow. Just 30-mins three times a week instead of 45-minites five times a week. I am also going to try to obsess less about my shoulder. My problem has always been trying to rush my recovery, doing the shoulder rehabilitation exercises with a vengeance. This time I am going to take my time. If I look less buffed, so be it. If my tummy looks less taut, so be it. 

No comments: