Buyers remorse is hitting hard today. I bought a bike which I feel is meant for old people. The riding position is too upright and it can't go very fast. But, its the farthest thing from a sports bike it still doesn' t have mudguards. Sometimes, it feels like the US only puts thought into cars and the accompanying infrastructure. I mainly bought it because I think its good for my hip mobility. Oh yes, there is another thing that I am feeling buyer remorse for--my matress. It turns out that it is too soft and might be the rason for my hip/lower back pain. But, I can only deal with one piece of buyers remorse at one time. I will decide what to do with the mattress next week. Okay, rant over. It turns out I can adjust the handle to have a less upright riding position, and in any case, I won't be using the bike as much as I used to in the UK. On the bright side, I bought a bluetooth speaker on facebook and it is brilliant. From now on, I will have music playing in my house all the time. At this time,something I heard my former landlord said comes to mind. He said, " We will not let this become an issue". The recognition of an annoyance, and the decision to deal with it without dwelling on it.
Wednesday, August 21, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment