Thursday, November 3, 2022
Stand-Up Comedy Show
I went for a stand-up comedy show last evening, and as luck would have it, I a the first to be picked on. Fortunately, the net person he picked on turned out to be gold mine, so it wasn't so bad. The stand-up acts were quite funny, and I am glad I went. but, I do admit to feeling a bit jealous of the wit and the charm of the stand-ups, who were all male. It reinforced the feeling that I have become dumber and less funny over the past two years. Also, I had gone with a meet-up group, and I didn't enjoy the small talk that I had to make wit them. Yes, I know. I find going to a performance by myself weird, and going with a random group of people barely tolerable. But, enough whining, most of the acts were great, and I am glad that I went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment