Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Back to Yoga

The past five weeks have been my longest break from yoga and blogging. I have gone off blogging because I suddenly realised its a blog on the internet and could potentially be read by anyone. What started as musing on life had morphed into occasional musings and more frequently grumblings about MY life. The blog has become more of a personal diary and a window into my soul. I am not comfortable about that and I am not sure how to proceed. The blog started as a collection of insights I had gleaned about life, armed with emotional and intellectual tools acquired during the previous year. Maybe I am done with the easy pickings of wisdom and any additional wisdom is much harder to acquire. But, as I ponder about the future of this blog (in a post on the blog), I am happy to report that I have not gone off yoga permanently. I did a session today and it felt like I imagine a comfort blanket would feel. That is extremely reassuring. 

No comments: