Tuesday, December 3, 2024

Airport Blog Greenville December 2024

 I am waiting for my flight back after visiting two of my closest friends in South Carolina over the Thanksgiving break. I had seen both of them on my US visit two years ago after a gap of five years and seven years. However, as life stuff got in the way, I could only see one of them for half an hour next to a fountain in the town center. It was a great trip, and it was nice to see both of them thriving after challenging periods in their lives. In the case of one of them, I only learned of their recent challenges on this trip.  There are friends you don't talk to in ages, but you pick up where you left off when you see them without any awkwardness. However, I talk to these two at least once every few months. Like with my Mumbai trip earlier this year, my heart is full. With this trip, I have visited all the people closest to me who live in the US within four months of moving here, which is an achievement. Now, i have to prepare for the mountain of work waiting for me before my next trip exactly a week from now.

No comments: